Brewer Fanatic

2021-10-12 (NLDS Game #4): Brewers (Lauer) at Braves (Morton) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Freeman’s 8th inning HR off Hader breaks tie, and hearts]

Eye Black

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno the announcers seemed pretty excited for that Tellez HR.

Huh? Francouer, former Brave, seemed dejected. He clearly seems to be pulling for the Braves to me.

100% truth, it has been obvious.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Now Ashby has to hit if we expect 2+ innings from him. Getting past the pitcher spot there would have been pretty big... Edited by turborickey
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Boy, I have a hard time understanding some of the Crew AB's letting called strike 3's. If it's close? It's too close. Swing?

Agree for the most part but think Cain just got fooled there...he looked back at the ump and was nodding as if he was in agreement with the call

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That Urias play could be a series changer. Not many third basemen make that play. Let's get it to a game five, gents!

How silky smooth was that get and throw? My goodness. Incredible stuff. He has been a godsend this entire series at 3rd.

So if SF wins tonight and the Brewers win, would Game 5 be at like 7 instead of 4?

I believe so, but I haven’t seen anything official. Can’t imagine they’d play at 4pm if they didn’t have to. Obviously it would be the only game on Thursday in that scenario.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

So if SF wins tonight and the Brewers win, would Game 5 be at like 7 instead of 4?

I believe so, but I haven’t seen anything official. Can’t imagine they’d play at 4pm if they didn’t have to. Obviously it would be the only game on Thursday in that scenario.

It would be the only game so the game would move to the primetime slot.