Brewer Fanatic

Game 5: Packers @ Bengals - Sunday, October 10th, Noon

homer

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I thought I saw at least twice where Crosby was animated towards either the snapper or holder after missed kicks on the field - not shifting everything away from Crosby, but it seems like the fg unit is doing its part to be as dreadful as kick coverage and punting units for gb's atrocious special teams

Rodgers made a comment about "make sure we're giving him laces every time", so it appears there were some consistency issues. They do have a new holder who came in late in camp, and they've had some protection issues too.

I'm not really buying it. I slowed down the replays numerous times. Aside from the XP, everything is laces out. What I see? I see an end of the field that had a very weird and hard to discern wind pull to the Left (Kicker facing). Crosby was susceptible to it. Cincy kicker too. I read it more as Coach and QB speak to get any unwarranted criticism at a kicker who has been lights out for 2 years essentially.

Mod note: please don't go around the swear filters.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic