Brewer Fanatic

2021 MLB Postseason: AL & NL Wild Card Games

Eye Black

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Chris Taylor had some voo doo HR PH magic on the Crew too recently no? I know he didn't PH here but he is just another weapon in their insanely capable offensive lineup. Great to see the Cards lose. NOW, let's take care of our business and hope the Giants pull it off.

Nobody beating the Dodgers in a series

Not sure how you can state that after tonight's game - if Muncy isn't able to go that lineup doesn't look nearly as imposing. It took them having a guy in a horrible slump hitting a cement mixter slider he never should have been thrown in the bottom of the 9th to prevent the game going to extras at 1-1, and they would have had to use one of their starters out of the bullpen in the 10th.

Don't get me wrong, the Dodgers are a great team - but certainly not invincible over a best of 5 or 7.

Son of Jake Taylor so it’s no surprise he came through in the big moment.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'll worry about the Dodgers next week. But for now, this is awesome! LOL vaunted Cardinals offense. LOL 17-game winning streak! What'd that get you? Get back on the rack, Andro O'Neill!

In all seriousness, though ... that was a pretty awesome baseball game. Proof positive that it's all about pitching in the playoffs. Thankfully the Brewers have a little bit of that.

I felt our best chance of winning the World Series take a devastating hit last night, so I'm not nearly as delighted as many at seeing the Cardinals make a quick exit.

Maybe the Giants can take care of them, but I doubt it.

I felt our best chance of winning the World Series take a devastating hit last night, so I'm not nearly as delighted as many at seeing the Cardinals make a quick exit.

Ehh, if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. The Dodgers are a tough matchup for sure. But they aren't infallible.

But let's get through the Braves first ... then worry about which western juggernaut to attack.

Ehh, if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Not necessarily. You can let somebody else beat the best and then beat them. ;)

I think everyone not named the dodgers chances took a hit last night.