Brewer Fanatic

Wisconsin Badgers vs Michigan Wolverines game thread

LouisEly

I know that technically it was a legal hit, but I have an issue with going in like that and making no attempt to tackle and wrap up. You hit someone harder when you try to drive your shoulder into them compared to proper tackling form with your head up.

It seems Chase Wolf wasn't the answer. Huh

The next time a quarterback is the answer for Badgers football will also be the first.

You would think buy sheer luck one would fall into our lap at some point but outside of Wilson for a year the Badger's QB history is one long list of bad to average( slightly above) with Zero big time game changers.

This is the type of program-wide decline on the offensive side of the ball that gets coaches fired by good programs...it's both the lack of talent (i.e., poor recruiting and more importantly development) and poor coaching (system, playcalling, in-game decisions, etc) that are the problem. Blame for both of those falls in the lap of the head coach. I really think the Badgers will be fortunate to make any bowl this year, which is amazing given how terrible the Big Ten West appears to be.

I'm pretty sure Leonard is probably picking out window treatments for the head coach's office in Madison mentally right now.

This is the type of program-wide decline on the offensive side of the ball that gets coaches fired by good programs...it's both the lack of talent (i.e., poor recruiting and more importantly development) and poor coaching (system, playcalling, in-game decisions, etc) that are the problem. Blame for both of those falls in the lap of the head coach. I really think the Badgers will be fortunate to make any bowl this year, which is amazing given how terrible the Big Ten West appears to be.

I'm pretty sure Leonard is probably picking out window treatments for the head coach's office in Madison mentally right now.

Your right...at this point the goal for the rest of the season is get to a bowl game......doesn't matter which one.