Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Steelers @ Packers - Sunday, Oct 3rd 3:25PM

homer

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
If you take out the first game of the season, I've actually been seeing more positives with this defense. They're doing a solid job. Remember, we don't need them to be great. We just cannot have them suck. Either way, they're doing a nice job tonight.

Absolutely. And we have a lotta B Team guys out there. Guys are doing what they need to do. It really really helps when we have the consistency of Campbell manning the Middle. He has been just a Pro's Pro.

I think the Packers could take the air out of the football with Jones and Dillon if they chose to. They could make games real short.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Also, I want to say: IF I am a Pittsburgh fan, I highly question the way they have manufactured this offense. As others of you have alluded to, it is clear Big Ben is fading fast. You are playing Harris near every snap, how do you not build your offense around this kid. He is a HORSE out there. He is like Dillon with better hands and quite a bit more athleticism. I don't quite get what Canada is thinking.

I think the Packers could take the air out of the football with Jones and Dillon if they chose to. They could make games real short.

Problem is they can’t help themselves and have to pass. They were gaining big yards on the ground but just HAD to pass.

Also, I want to say: IF I am a Pittsburgh fan, I highly question the way they have manufactured this offense. As others of you have alluded to, it is clear Big Ben is fading fast. You are playing Harris near every snap, how do you not build your offense around this kid. He is a HORSE out there. He is like Dillon with better hands and quite a bit more athleticism. I don't quite get what Canada is thinking.

We all wondered what Canada was doing when he was at Wisconsin.

We all wondered what Canada was doing when he was at Wisconsin.

Definitely got greedy there. Too bad. Keeping the door open, although time becoming a major issue for PIT.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

That was as much PI on Stokes as it was a hold by their LT on Gary.

These past two weeks have been hard to stomach from officials.

What an embarrassing possession there from ARod and LaFleur. What was that? I'll never understand.

They seem to have at least one per game that you just have to scratch your head trying to understand it.

Have a bad habit of not taking the life out of the opponent when they have a chance.

I want to formally say I have a Gripe with the lack of Flow and Smarts I am seeing from these Offensive Gameplans. LaFleur and Rodgers really need to get away from thinking they are the Smartest Men in the room - even if they are (lol). Stick with what works. And, for goodness sake, if you are up 17 deep in the 4th in the Opponents territory and it's 3rd and 4 and you already know you are going for it on 4th down? RUN the ball on 3rd down. OR, in the very least give the impression of a run. ARod missing another wide open deep ball aside, it is just irresponsible Playcalling in my book.