Game 4: Steelers @ Packers - Sunday, Oct 3rd 3:25PM

homer

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m thinking wind knocked out a bit.

Looked like a shoulder and a stinger to me

Heading to the locker room. You're probably right.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Jeepers. A fumble there after that beautiful 1st down playcall is what I might call: not ideal. He missed his Lane. It is just never easy with the Pack.

There was a massive hole to his right. Like drive an 18 wheeler through it big.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I know people love to rag on Kevin King, and rightfully so, BUT say what we want: he is light years a better option than a Yiadom or a Chandon Sullivan. Stokes is a rook and will take his pills, we know this. The talent is there. BUT, man, you lose Jaire with an injured King and we got nothing over there. They are going to have to shade heavy with Amos (as they did on that last play) which opens up the entire other side of the Field as they know they have a Single High essentially now mandated. Yuck.