Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Steelers @ Packers - Sunday, Oct 3rd 3:25PM

homer

Yeah, Joe Berry doesn’t have much to do with that one. Make the play and/or call the push off.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's jostling for position like that on most contested catches. Sometimes it's called, sometimes it's not. He got beat, move on.

You’re 100% wrong but go on.

He got the ball on Alexander and scored a TD but ok. Lol.

Alexander jumped and was pushed. That’s why he scored. But again go on.

I don't understand the enforcement of the holding penalty on the punt. Returner caught it at GB 46, advanced about 11 yards to the PIT 45. Was supposed to be 10 yard penalty from the end of the run, but the ball was spotted at the GB 36.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I don't understand the enforcement of the holding penalty on the punt. Returner caught it at GB 46, advanced about 11 yards to the PIT 45. Was supposed to be 10 yard penalty from the end of the run, but the ball was spotted at the GB 36.

If the ref said "end of the run", it should have been "from the spot of the foul"

I didn't listen to what the ref said but what you're saying isn't how holding is enforced.