Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Steelers @ Packers - Sunday, Oct 3rd 3:25PM

homer

It is almost like the Packers offense wants this game to be close at the end. What an awful job they have done in the second half.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else pick up Romo referring to the Packers as "we" and "us" a few times here and there during the broadcast? The WI homer is showing through a little bit....

Yes, I have. I think it is pretty cool. I am sure he wishes he could've been a Packer at some point in his career.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Noted that SJC was in at outside CB instead of Yiadom on that series too.

They took him out immediately after he gave up the Post route. He raised his hands up as if he didn't know what to do there or didn't feel responsible. They yanked him right there.

Well, a Win is a Win is a Win. I'm left feeling relieved by the resilience of the Defense followed by many a frustration with the Offense and the entire repeated inconsistencies I see there. BUT, hey, they are back into relevancy. We are spoiled. NFL refs still are turrible. On to the next. Edited by Julio Muchacho

defense looked ok today. I'm not gonna say they played great, because Big Ben played just ..... pretty bad. They did what they had to do and kept a bad offense from putting up points, and that's ok.

Dillon looked really good today. Randall Cobb had a rennaissance day, but I wouldn't look for a whole lot of those. Take em when you can get em. O-line play looked pretty good today. Running the ball looked authoritative.

3-1 throught the first 4. Keep stacking wins. Good kickers, defenses turning it around, the offense is still lethal. This is a good team with a chance.

I think the Packers defense is probably middling-bad, and will make some bad offenses look at least mediocre.

That being said, Big Ben showed a lot of signs in the 2nd half of the season last year that he was slowing up, and even though his final season stat line looked pretty good, he might have been wise to hang 'em up and call it a career. This Pittsburgh offense just doesn't have a lot to offer, and I think the Packer should handle this game without a lot of fuss I hope. 31 -21.

Dang, I was pretty close. Got the spread right.

Well, a Win is a Win is a Win. I'm left feeling relieved by the resilience of the Defense followed by many a frustration with the Offense and the entire repeated inconsistencies I see there. BUT, hey, they are back into relevancy. We are spoiled. NFL refs still are turrible. On to the next.

It helps that the NFC Central allows the season to be one long practice session.

Well, a Win is a Win is a Win. I'm left feeling relieved by the resilience of the Defense followed by many a frustration with the Offense and the entire repeated inconsistencies I see there. BUT, hey, they are back into relevancy. We are spoiled. NFL refs still are turrible. On to the next.

It helps that the NFC Central allows the season to be one long practice session.

NFC Central? Just had flashbacks to Tampa Bay creamsicle uniforms.

defense looked ok today. I'm not gonna say they played great, because Big Ben played just ..... pretty bad. They did what they had to do and kept a bad offense from putting up points, and that's ok.

Dillon looked really good today. Randall Cobb had a rennaissance day, but I wouldn't look for a whole lot of those. Take em when you can get em. O-line play looked pretty good today. Running the ball looked authoritative.

Was at little relieved with the D although Big Ben is not even an average QB at this point in his career.

Not a particularly sharp performance by ARod and the offense. Good on 3rd down but missed on several chances to turn it into a Love appearance.

NFC Central? Just had flashbacks to Tampa Bay creamsicle uniforms.

Also the ugliest road whites worn by the Vikings and super awesome Honolulu blue Lions jerseys, both blues and whites for that matter.

Hilarious that JK Scott is now trending on Twitter.

Eh. He ended up being a lousy punter. But he's gone and the new guy is doing well. I never get why so many would mention the previous guy that much for this type of thing to occur.