Brewer Fanatic

2021-09-28: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers lose, 6-2 -- Cards clinch 2nd wild card]

Eye Black

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure is great that the Brewers took care of business over the weekend, so we don't have to endure the "OMG we're in trouble!" posts.

Although I have to admit that had the Brewers not clinched over the weekend, I think a little sliver of concern would be creeping into my mind by now. But then, who knows how the Brewers would have played this game differently had it mattered? I would bet that Adames would have played, and Woody would have gone more than 4 innings.

Hoby Milner warming up. This game definitely doesn't matter.

Yep. Plus we aren’t going to play the cardinals anyways

I would prefer a very rested bullpen. Guys like boxberger need a series off or more

I sure hope not. I'm sick of these clowns and this winning streak they are on. This can't go on much longer. I almost want them to win out and lose big time to LA or SF. ;)

I wouldn’t of remembered or cared about the A’s streak without the Moneyball movie. I won’t see about the Cardinals streak either. Go Brewers!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.