Brewer Fanatic

2021-09-28: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers lose, 6-2 -- Cards clinch 2nd wild card]

Eye Black

Yeah, glad we can rest Wily. I think the quad is going to be a factor for him probably throughout the postseason. Get it as rested as possible and then hope it's something that he can play through.

Agree. Maybe it’s just my perception but it sure seems like the team plays better as a whole when he’s involved.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the next few days I’m going to enjoy watching and following the games with playoff implications.

Tonight: Phillies @ Braves, Yankees @ Blue Jays, Red Sox @ Orioles, DBacks @ Giants, Padres @ Dodgers.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Might not be pressure, but I still love beating the Cardinals, under any situation...

Sunday night I went to espn.com to check in on general sports news. They had at the Cardinals winning streak as one of their headlines but not the Brewers division clinch. I rarely get upset about sports issues, but that really struck a nerve. A sweep to return the favor would be incredible right now.

Don't go to ESPN for Brewers news. They never report anything positive about us it seems.

I have the radio on, though I'm sort of mindlessly listening. I just heard someone go mmm..MMM! I'm assuming they're talking about either some sort of sausage or CEDAR CREST ICE CREAM! As much ice cream as they pretend to eat, they both oughta be on weight watchers.

Welcome to my radio- only world. No Usinger's or Cedarcrest in New Orleans. I noticed some Pretzilla at one store. Pretty good but ridiculously expensive.

Did yelich fix his noodle arm recently? That looked like a normal outfield throw. Not strong, but also not noodley

Yes, but the tradeoff was he's a below average hitter.

Yeah, if he could go ahead and lose this “swing change” he did in the offseason and fix all of his mental/ physical issues instead of his noodle Arm that would be great. Maybe O’Neil could spot him some roids too.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

You must admit that the birds' 2d run was good baseball.

I have an alibi - I missed it while putting the kids to bed. So I admit nothing.

I’ve been meaning to tell you that it’s nice to hear from a Brewers fan in the GNO. When I was there I’m pretty sure I was the only one. But that was so long ago they didn’t even have a minor-league team. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

You must admit that the birds' 2d run was good baseball.

I have an alibi - I missed it while putting the kids to bed. So I admit nothing.

I’ve been meaning to tell you that it’s nice to hear from a Brewers fan in the GNO. When I was there I’m pretty sure I was the only one. But that was so long ago they didn’t even have a minor-league team. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

One reason I'm a Brewers fan is a friend from Wisconsin I sing with in choir. So there's at least 2 of us!