Brewer Fanatic

2021-09-25: Mets (Hill) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 2-1 -- Burnes remains dominant]

Eye Black

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the varsity doomsday cheer leading squad is out before a pitch is even thrown tonight.

Relax.

Some of us are going to the Brewers game tonight and hoping for a rare opportunity to see the Brewers clinch a division title. So, we’re watching the Cubs-Cards game because that’s an essential part of it.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Good to see the varsity doomsday cheer leading squad is out before a pitch is even thrown tonight.

Relax.

Some of us are going to the Brewers game tonight and hoping for a rare opportunity to see the Brewers clinch a division title. So, we’re watching the Cubs-Cards game because that’s an essential part of it.

You telling me to relax is the epitome of irony.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Relax.

You telling anyone here to relax is quite, quite rich.

Relax.

You telling me to relax is the epitome of irony.

And here comes the protocol police.

Apparently they can’t tell the difference between getting excited about the Brewers and getting excited about what others decide to talk about.

Off to the game. Enjoy.

Edited by BruisedCrew
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

And here comes the protocol police.

Apparently they can’t tell the difference between getting excited about the Brewers and getting excited about what others decide to talk about.

Off to the game. Enjoy.

Nice try at playing the victim card but no one told you how to feel or think about anything. You, on the other hand, did by telling me to relax...which is rich beyond belief. Have fun at the game.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Geez, I know there is stress involved with being a Brewers fan lately, but the sniping is getting ridiculous here...

We are all fans of the same team, and isn't that the reason we are here nightly?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If I could nitpick an improvement for our big three, it would be to get a tad bit more consistent with the pitch efficiency.

It seems like the Brewers don’t care if they only go 5-6 innings, the K rates probably wouldn’t be so high if they were trying harder to go deep into games. Hard to argue with the results