Brewer Fanatic

2021-09-24: Mets (Megill) at Brewers (Lauer) [Brewers win, 5-1 -- Lauer gives the Crew 6.2 solid innings; Wong, Adames, & Yelich each homer]

Eye Black

Yelich batting 3rd. Counsell knows he's due.

What he should know is how mediocre Yelich has been for 2 years now. And how sadly predictable is is that Taylor would sit after hitting 2 home runs ?

Yelich was due

"It's ok not to be superstitious but you should be a little stitious." - adambr2 6/4/21

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Just realized Cain has 2.0 bWAR in 78 games, seems like he is still one of our best players when on the field

Still a great defender....and when he has been healthy his bat looks more like what he was in 2018 vs 2019.

It seems to my amateur eye, other than a few random AB's here and there where Lo-Cain looks utterly helpless for some reason, he has been downright solid in all facets when healthy and playing everyday. Still one of our best and most consistent players.

How are the Crew looking tonight everyone? Just getting back from errands with a 3.5 yo and my brain is melting.

Rough start early, ran into a few Homer's. Gonna need the bullpen to cover the last 4 innings. At this point...that's terrifying as Williams is out with a calf issue.

Lauer may start the 6th. Had a 35+ pitch first after an error.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
How are the Crew looking tonight everyone? Just getting back from errands with a 3.5 yo and my brain is melting.

Rough start early, ran into a few Homer's. Gonna need the bullpen to cover the last 4 innings. At this point...that's terrifying as Williams is out with a calf issue.

Lauer may start the 6th. Had a 35+ pitch first after an error.

Doh. Yeah, after last night's bullpen yuck-fest I suddenly find myself very unnerved with the Pen who have been so solid for months. The sudden flat tires we see on Box of Burgers and Cousins is very concerning...we need them to find their form of a month or so ago before the post-season hits.

So is everyone who frowned upon Brewers fans booing Kris Bryant fine with them booing Baez?

No. It’s stupid. I mean fans can do what they want but the booing of a player is stupid.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.