Brewer Fanatic

Jimbo to be placed on the 7-day Beravement List

Jimbo

AP - The Brewerfan.net Gamers today announced U Jimbo will be placed on the Beravement List proactive to July 4. He will miss the July 6 Landmark due to family obligations (vacation). This opens a spot on the 20-man roster.

I'll be in SoCal enjoying fun in the sun.

This should allow enought time for defensive re-alignments.

Right now nullbyte and Robin19 are the scorekeepers.

Either:

1. Someone volunteers to help the two out.

2. nullbyte and Robin19 are not in the field at the same time.

3. Forget about it for one week.

Would someone be willing to update the stat page and upload it to their webspace, or should wait until I get back the following Tuesday?

Robin19 will be busy pitching and can't keep score at that time.

I have no idea how to load stats into myspace.

I'll take care of scorekeeping somehow, but I'll need a sheet for that day if possible.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Honestly, Jimbo,

Until I opened your post, I was afraid you really had to take a bereavement absence. I'm glad this is not the case.

Say hey to Bob Barker for everyone in bf.net nation. And be sure to wear your jersey! (He and Mrs. Jimbo have tickets to The Price is Right)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

What does beravement mean, exactly?

Bereavement List (correct spelling-title is wrong) is something MLB established last year. It's for players taking a short term leave of absence for non-baseball related issues.

You'd think mlb.com would have a link to this stuff, but nah.

Quote:
Bereavement List (correct spelling-title is wrong) is something MLB established last year. It's for players taking a short term leave of absence for non-baseball related issues.

Ah, k. Yeah, I thought you were headed to a funeral.. which is what that usually refers to http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Also glad to hear that's not the case.

Archived