Brewer Fanatic

6/29/06-9:00pm BF.net (Jimbo) @ Bay Street Pub (TBD)

razzzorsharp

Thought we should start up the game thread seeing as how the other thread got a little stagnent. Couple issues still need to be worked out.

Batting Order: Are we going daisy chain? I like this idea but that's just me. We need to discuss the pro's and con's of this all.

Pitching: Jimbo is our starting pitcher. That's good news that we know what we got but what happens, and hopefully it won't, if we need a reliever? Who's on that list?

Those that are out that we know of....

Colbyjack

Brewerfever

Brewerjamie-(From the field)

Dougjones

I believe that's all or am I missing anyone?

I'll be here THIS Thursday, guys!

May I suggest: Start myself at P, Robin19 at 2B. If need be, we'll just switch?

I will also vote 'daisy chain'. The bottom of the order has ben shorted the last two games. And averages say we'll only miss out on a run ot two.

Also, I thought Jamie would be batting.

Just chain it is my vote. I got questioned about it earlier, and when I said that if someone suggested a lineup, we'd us it. Nobody did. It's daisy chain I guess.

I don't think I can play defense just yet because of my hand. I told mary it's feeling better, but she said napes to the fielding.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I don't mind losing, but I hate losing to arrogant drunken jerks. Nothin' like talking smack in the freaking social league, and yelling when we're trying to swing. Pretty classy.

I'd rather get beat 50-1 with the nice group of guys that we have than win with guys like that.

Houlie with the catch of the season tonight. If it were the MLB, it would have been a web gem for sure.

I'm looking very forward to next week, playing a team that's not Bay Street Pub.

Archived