Brewer Fanatic

Playoff tickets / season ticket renewal email

Patrick425

I received my playoff ticket / renewal email yesterday. It takes you to a link with a video. After you watch or skip the video it's a page with three options: "PDF library", "Invoice", and "Renew". If I click on PDF Library or Invoice it just gives me a blank screen. If I click on Renew it takes me to the log in page for my account. In my account is place to renew my season tickets and purchase playoff tickets - but no invoice (and nothing I could see that explains the perks you get if you opt to pay all up front vs using a payment plan). I've tried different computers and different browsers. Cleared cache / cookies, allowed pop-ups. Still can't get the PDF library or Invoice to work.

I contacted my rep about this. He sent me a copy of the invoice and just said he uses Google Chrome (which I usually use as well). I always wondered why you can't view invoices (new and old) on the account web site - so I was really curious about the PDF library option.

Anyways, yes, 1st world problems - but just curious if any other season seat holders are experiencing this?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Mine worked fine.

I was more annoyed that my strip was bumped from Club Infield Box to Club Outfield Box, no waitstaff and section 313 where you can't see the right fielder...one of MP's worst features IMO.

And that your rollover credit can't be used on playoff tickets seems extremely bait and switchy. Felt like a bit of a slap in the face for prolonged loyalty and the nice loan I gave the Brewers for 2 years.

That said I probably will sell all of my games until there's a clinch game in the NLCS or they make the World Series. The NLDS doesn't really excited me the way it used it. At least it doesn't feel like something I have to see firsthand.

Mine worked fine.

Just to clarify. When you clicked on "Invoice" it showed you your invoice? When you click on "PDF library" it worked? If so, what was that? I did not have any problems getting to the part that allowed me to renew and purchase playoff tix. Just had an issue with those two links on the initial page.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

First year the fans choice selection actually worked on the personal site thing for me.

One of these years we will make the World Series and I will be very happy I bought the strip. It is like $1,140 for the entire postseason, pretty sure a single World Series ticket would be that on StubHub.

First year the fans choice selection actually worked on the personal site thing for me.

One of these years we will make the World Series and I will be very happy I bought the strip. It is like $1,140 for the entire postseason, pretty sure a single World Series ticket would be that on StubHub.

That's per seat, right? I have a pair in the club and still had sticker shock when I saw $4,000. It's a bit of a fake figure considering all the the refunds and assumed games that never happen.

That's per seat, right? I have a pair in the club and still had sticker shock when I saw $4,000. It's a bit of a fake figure considering all the the refunds and assumed games that never happen.

Correct, that would be for the terrace reserve. Like you I will probably sell anything prior to a clinch game in the NLCS. I will let anything prior fund the back end of postseason.

I had no trouble viewing my renewal either.

Yeah my 4 tickets was like 8 grand in the loge infield for all the games, loge infield prices out around the same as club. My season tickets are loge infield as well so i maintained the same section, but generally my tickets are really good for regular season...in that 216-221 area under the press boxes for most games. I got bumped out to 225 for postseason which is a bit unfortunate but completely understandable, I'm a fans choice so I think even though I have 10 year seniority at this point I tend to get the shaft a bit versus people with set plans.

One thing I couldn't seem to find, were you able to find what row/seat number your tickets were? All I could find was a section.

• 2 weeks later...

Today they sent out the option to buy 20 packs for next year to get postseason this year. I had season packages in past years so didn't have to worry about this but don't this year. But my question is, in past years I think I remember you could sign up for a 10 pack next year and get playoff tickets this year. Is my memory off on that? I think I'd rather have 10 than 20 next year if possible. I get how they'd push 20 first, so was curious if say 10 days from now they'll open it to 10 packs too.

Thanks in advance

If someone is thinking of pulling the trigger on playoff tickets, but maybe needs a partner to split the cost, let me know. I usually buy individual games because I travel so much for work. However, I am grounded for at least the next two months because of the surge, so I will be available (and eager) to get to some games.

Archived