Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-18: Brewers (Peralta) at Cardinals (Flaherty) [Brewers win, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Freddy leaves game with shoulder discomfort; Bullpen covers 8 masterful innings as Crew completes comeback in extras]

Eye Black
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This is the situation [on the road] where I would use Hader in extra innings. The best case scenario is just getting to the next inning, I’d rather take my chances with someone else in the 9th to increase the odds of winning in the 10th if it gets that far.

I'd rather have hader pitching to Goldy and arenado than anyone else we have.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the situation [on the road] where I would use Hader in extra innings. The best case scenario is just getting to the next inning, I’d rather take my chances with someone else in the 9th to increase the odds of winning in the 10th if it gets that far.

I'd rather have hader pitching to Goldy and arenado than anyone else we have.

Fair enough, that situation lined up for it to make more sense than normal. I hope they pull it out, otherwise it’s a tough loss on a night you covered 8+ innings with the bullpen including Hader.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Good work by Hader. Now how do you finish it if you score??

My guess would be Box.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Must’ve looked like it was directly back to the pitcher for JBJ. Only explanation.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived