Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-18: Brewers (Peralta) at Cardinals (Flaherty) [Brewers win, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Freddy leaves game with shoulder discomfort; Bullpen covers 8 masterful innings as Crew completes comeback in extras]

Eye Black
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oblique. If so, down 6-8 weeks.

That was my initial thought

Thought I saw him shaking his right arm after the swing. I’m not Doogie Howser or anything, just a concerned fan, but I sure as heck hope it’s an oblique and and not an arm injury.

Well,it looks like Ashby is going to get a chance now……unless they go back to a 5 man rotation

The extra rest has been huge so far. Can’t afford either of the other big three going down now, so I say let Ashby give it a go until he proves he can’t hack it.

Gameday had that low and inside to Yelich.

It was

Rock thought it was too close to take, but Rock believes 90% of pitches are strikes no matter where they are.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

It was

Rock thought it was too close to take, but Rock believes 90% of pitches are strikes no matter where they are.

I can just hear it. "Borderline, but too close to take with two strikes."

It was

If he swings at that pitch he probably strikes out and then everybody ….probably including Rock….is saying “ you can’t swing at that pitch”

If he swings at that pitch he probably strikes out and then everybody ….probably including Rock….is saying “ you can’t swing at that pitch”

He probably fouls it off his shin. :rolleyes

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived