Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-12: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cubs (Hendricks) [Brewers win, 17-4 -- Crew batters combine for 22 hits including 11 extra base hits and 5 home runs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
At this point, I don't know how any Cubs fans are left at Wrigley...

Add this game to yesterday's game and geez...

They sell beer until the 7th.

and half the people that go to Cubs games have no idea what the score is

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I get Yelich is struggling but do we really need so many posts about it in an igt when the team is up 10? There is already a thread for it on the main page. Maybe I am in the minority but the Yelich stinks posts are feeling redundant at this point

I have come around on Pina. His average may never be high but a back up catcher with pop and great defense is valuable. Even when he is struggling I still think there is a chance he could hit one out and for a back up catcher that seems like a big win

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I get Yelich is struggling but do we really need so many posts about it in an igt when the team is up 10? There is already a thread for it on the main page. Maybe I am in the minority but the Yelich stinks posts are feeling redundant at this point

welcome to in game threads

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Amen.

Archived