Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-11: Brewers (Burnes) at Cubs (Arrieta) [Brewers win, 10-0 -- Burnes strikes out 15 and doesn’t allow a walk; Burnes also ties MLB record with 10 consecutive Ks]

Eye Black
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burnes losing it a little bit. Time to think about pulling the plug. It isn’t worth risking him.

Losing it? Botched grounder, catcher missed a pitch and a chopper in front of the plate. Bad luck, questionable defense, still pitching great.

Sorry, comment was half blue. “Losing it” relative to his rest of game. I was serious about possibly pulling him, though. Glad he could finish 8.

He could strike out the side in the 9th... We're just under 100 pitches, and the bullpen could use the rest.

We've got 3 guys in the pen who didn't pitch yesterday - Norris, Milner, and Topa. One of those guys is going to at least start the 9th, whenever that occurs.

He could strike out the side in the 9th... We're just under 100 pitches, and the bullpen could use the rest.

Stat chasing with your ace in an 8-0 game would not be an intelligent move.

If he has 16 or 17 K’s, go for it. He’s at 15. No need.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Well the Reds failed to score in the top of the 10th. Let’s go Braves.

As long as the Brewers keep winning I want the Reds to keep winning. I hate the west coast teams more and I think they're better than the Reds so it's a win/win if Cinci gets the wild card as far as I'm concerned.

This is stupid lets get it over with already.

I thought that fans on this website like watching baseball. November will be soon enough, you’ll have no baseball to watch for about 4 months.

Maybe you aren't watching the game and missed the context surrounding my comment. It's cool though.

This is stupid lets get it over with already.

I thought that fans on this website like watching baseball. November will be soon enough, you’ll have no baseball to watch for about 4 months.

Maybe you aren't watching the game and missed the context surrounding my comment. It's cool though.

Ooops, sorry dude.

Archived