Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-10, Game 1: Brewers (Peralta) at Cubs (Steele) [Brewers win, 4-2 in 7 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, time for Bad Freddy (or optimistically Inconsistent Freddy) to channel Good Freddy for the next couple innings.

Keep in mind, the heat index today is 105 here in Chicago and winds are blowing at 20mph. Can't be easy pitching on a day like today.

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love that Garcia is having a nice year ... simply because so many here and other places were 100% sure that he was a terrible signing and a terrible player.

Being contrarian can be fun once in a while.

Being contrarian all the time though, once in a while, you are bound to be right.

Luckily, when you are wrong, people don't always remind you.

:laughing

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love that Garcia is having a nice year ... simply because so many here and other places were 100% sure that he was a terrible signing and a terrible player.

Being contrarian can be fun once in a while.

Being contrarian all the time though, once in a while, you are bound to be right.

Luckily, when you are wrong, people don't always remind you.

:laughing

I'm wrong. A lot. That's why I try to avoid speaking opinion as though it is fact when possible. I admit when I do.

But when wrong, it is best, I think, to own it.

Archived