Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-08: Giants (Cueto) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Anderson exits with calf cramping; Misplays cost the Crew down the stretch]

Eye Black
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And just to add, if it is injuries, Mark A and Sternes should've done their homework before handing out that kind of cash. I don't like thinking he was successful because of being tipped off, but that's what I believe. It's been a near two year slump. You don't ever see nosedives like that.

That signing was pure Mark A emotions based. There is no way that Stearns was the one that pushed that deal. Now Mark A is going to have to bite the bullet and keep a higher payroll to make up for his mistake.

I didn’t think the Giants were a more talented team than the Brewers coming into this series, and nothing I’ve seen in the past three days has changed my opinion. The Brewers sort of their own worst enemy the past two days, and kudos to the Giants for taking advantage of the extra opportunities they were given.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

The base running mistake may cost a chance for Adames to get an AB. Hope we can get a guy on for him to knock in.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I didn’t think the Giants were a more talented team than the Brewers coming into this series, and nothing I’ve seen in the past three days has changed my opinion. The Brewers sort of their own worst enemy the past two days, and kudos to the Giants for taking advantage of the extra opportunities they were given.

The "good news" is that these are --one hopes-- correctible problems.

Archived