Brewer Fanatic

2021-08-06: Giants (Webb) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 2-1 in 10 innings -- Rowdy hits the walk-off winner in extras]

Eye Black
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I’d like to know what the odds are. I would bet that

You can make some money

If you assume, let's say a 90% chance the Reds win any given game (let's be generous) multiplied 13 times, you're going to have a 7% chance that they sweep it. And 90% chance is being super generous.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can make some money

If you assume, let's say a 90% chance the Reds win any given game (let's be generous) multiplied 13 times, you're going to have a 7% chance that they sweep it. And 90% chance is being super generous.

So yes. You can make a ton of money on that. I would bet that. It’s worth it

That’s the only way you can even get Tellez out. Super human defensive plays.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Which makes the ten days more like 12-13 days, if they have to isolate. I’m sure the pitchers will need some time as well. I’ve got covid now, and I was told I wasn’t allowed to exercise. Some tough days a-coming’ for the Brewers

Sorry to hear that, hope you’re feeling alright.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

You can make some money

I get it, if you can bet $10 and get $1000 back if it happens it's a fun bet. The question is, how much would you put up? Are you betting $100 on it? More?

Which makes the ten days more like 12-13 days, if they have to isolate. I’m sure the pitchers will need some time as well. I’ve got covid now, and I was told I wasn’t allowed to exercise. Some tough days a-coming’ for the Brewers

Seconded.

Glad to hear from DS all of these guys are having mild symptoms. Hope it stays that way, and they all get back to to full health quick.

Burnes looking sharp. Hard hit balls from the offense too. Could use a couple avoiding gloves.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

You can make some money

I'm not going to give you 10 to 1. I stand to make very little on it. Neither is anyone else.

I get it, if you can bet $10 and get $1000 back if it happens it's a fun bet. The question is, how much would you put up? Are you betting $100 on it? More?

I’d bet $100 on it. To win $10,000

I honestly think they could do it. It’s not likely. But it’s more likely than you would normally get any year in baseball

It might even be higher odds than that

Hope all is getting better…

Hope all is getting better…

Thanks. My wife is a lot sicker, but she is coming around. I find the taste and smell thing so weird. I’ll be making food, adding ingredients for flavor, and I’ll think, “what’s the point?” I’m sitting at my fire pit right now. Can’t smell the fire at all.

Taylor now 0 for 22.

When he slumps he really slumps.

Time for a Yelich return and JBJ to get more at bats.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Seconded.

Glad to hear from DS all of these guys are having mild symptoms. Hope it stays that way, and they all get back to to full health quick.

Burnes looking sharp. Hard hit balls from the offense too. Could use a couple avoiding gloves.

I’m not seeing all of these hard hit balls turning into outs. Other than Tellez’s drive that Yaz caught it seems like a lot of weak outs.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived