Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Claim Sal Romano

wildcat2237

So Perdomo up today because they couldn't find anyone in time, Romano tomorrow, and Gustave back by Friday so Romano can be re-DFA'd (assuming no more COVID and Gustave doesn't come up positive)?

Did I get that right? If so, I missed my calling working for SpaceX.

So Perdomo up today because they couldn't find anyone in time, Romano tomorrow, and Gustave back by Friday so Romano can be re-DFA'd (assuming no more COVID and Gustave doesn't come up positive)?

I assume so. If the Brewers claimed him I assume they need to add him to the 25-man. If they want him off the 25-man then they would need to try to slip him through waivers and outright him. However, he's already refused an outright so I assume he would do so again.

Bottom line, yeah, he's just insurance for now and will likely be DFA'd in a matter of days.

I assume so. If the Brewers claimed him I assume they need to add him to the 25-man. If they want him off the 25-man then they would need to try to slip him through waivers and outright him. However, he's already refused an outright so I assume he would do so again.

Bottom line, yeah, he's just insurance for now and will likely be DFA'd in a matter of days.

With the way COVID is running through the Brewers, he'll stick around until he gets it.

At this point I think they’re just trying to see how many different players they can get a World Series ring.

That's going to be a very expensive order, and they aren't going to fetch much at the pawn shops.

The people at Josten’s are giddy right now.

The Brewers transaction page says he was optioned to Nashville.

it also said the same of their recent trade deadline acquisitions, but those transactions were removed once those players were activated.

i cannot see how romano has any minor league options remaining.

He should only see time in mop up roles.

That’s true for all but about 3 of the current occupants of the Brewers bullpen.

Romano will probably be called up today to replace Hardy.

It says something about now desperate the bullpen situation is that the Brewers are picking up guys who weren’t good enough for the Reds.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

What does Barker have to do? His WHIP at Nashville is 0.652. He's got a career 2.24 ERA in 4 minor league seasons. He's allowing 4.5 hits per 9 innings.

By the way, why not bring Milner back? Yeah he gave up a lot of hits, but he also fanned 16 and walked just 2.

sal romano has been designated for assignment. the club has seven days to try to outright him to the minors or release him. if he clears outright waivers, he can refuse the minor league assignment.

Thank god. Unfortunately, he was able to cost the team 1 game.

sal romano has been designated for assignment. the club has seven days to try to outright him to the minors or release him. if he clears outright waivers, he can refuse the minor league assignment.

Thank god. Unfortunately, he was able to cost the team 1 game.

He had lots of help in that one

romano cleared outright waivers. he declined the assignment with class aaa nashville and is now a free agent.

romano cleared outright waivers. he declined the assignment with class aaa nashville and is now a free agent.

I assume he will be pitching for the Dodgers before the weekend is over. He can join Bickford, Knebel, McKinney and Jimmy Nelson (i know, he's injured).

I assume he will be pitching for the Dodgers before the weekend is over. He can join Bickford, Knebel, McKinney and Jimmy Nelson (i know, he's injured).

And Bobby Wahl.

Archived