Brewer Fanatic

Current Standings Let's Move Up!

brewerjamie15

Current Standings for MS-385 Sijan Field Thursdays.

Team Name W L T PTS White House 7 0 0 14 Bay Street Pub 5 2 0 10 Anna?s 4 3 0 8 [b]BrewerFan 3 4 0 6[/b] Club Carnival 2 5 0 4 Landmark 1850 0 7 0 0

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Who can fix this stupid thing? I've tried a few times and can't make it work. I got it lined up nicely in WORD and did the [code} [/code} thingy, but no dice. I can usually make stuff work, but not this time. What's up?

July 13th is a huge game for us because we play Anna's, the team two points (1 win) ahead of us. We really need to take that game because after us, Anna's plays Club Carnival and then Landmark1850, two games they should win.

Quote:
Who can fix this stupid thing? I've tried a few times and can't make it work. I got it lined up nicely in WORD and did the [code} [/code} thingy, but no dice. I can usually make stuff work, but not this time. What's up?

Probably in part from the extra space it likes to throw in right after the start of the code tags.. kinda dumb, that's one of the easier things to program.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived