Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-30: Brewers (Burnes) at Braves (Toussaint) [Brewers win, 9-5 -- After trailing by 4-runs in the 1st inning, the comeback Crew dominates; Escobar homers in Brewers debut]

Eye Black
And our beloved Boxberger gets us out of the mess!!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burnes is going to have to rethink his plan if he doesn't have the same stuff due to the ban.

I mean, his last 5 starts he has a 0.90 ERA

That is true. Just doesn't seem the same but he is that talented. Hopefully he can make the necessary adjustment to stay on top.

Burnes is going to have to rethink his plan if he doesn't have the same stuff due to the ban.

I mean, his last 5 starts he has a 0.90 ERA

Burnes is fine. Didn't have it tonight. Happens. Get it out of the way on a night when we're scoring and get it out of the way before the playoffs.

I thought we leaned on him a little more than necessary tonight. They need to get rid of the silly pitcher "Win" stat. It's apparent we felt inclined to try to get him through 5 innings with the lead.

I don't really understand the logic of leaning on Burnes on his worst day at up near 100 pitches after pulling Peralta at 68 pitches on his best day. Go get him. He doesn't have it today.

CC wanted an opportunity to get Hader an inning tonight, duh.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Community Moderator
So who goes when the two new guys get here?? Gustave has looked good to me. I hope he doesn't have to clear waivers if so.

Fear not, our dear Jandel Gustave has an option remaining.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I forgot Pablo is still here. Maybe he goes and only one pitcher??

Doubt it. Reyes will go when Peterson comes back. The real question is who goes when Yelich comes back.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived