Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-30: Brewers (Burnes) at Braves (Toussaint) [Brewers win, 9-5 -- After trailing by 4-runs in the 1st inning, the comeback Crew dominates; Escobar homers in Brewers debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen enough Yelich is not getting his job back.

Yelich is definitely getting his job back.

JBJ, however, may find his playing time extremely limited the rest of the year.

That should not be a question with Bradley but the Yelich thing should be. I know it won't be but it most definitely should be.

Yelich isn’t sitting for Taylor. This just isn’t how the Brewers operate. They mix and match lineups all the time. They’ll all get at bats. R-e-l-a-x.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Interesting article in the athletic about the trade deadline…….implies that the Brewers engaged with the Cubs who were t interested in trading anyone too us.

They traded with the people in the same city but not with one 90 miles away. Dumb especially because I think Brewers had better offers on the table according to mlb radio.

I've seen enough Yelich is not getting his job back.

Yelich is definitely getting his job back.

JBJ, however, may find his playing time extremely limited the rest of the year.

That should not be a question with Bradley but the Yelich thing should be. I know it won't be but it most definitely should be.

They've invested their biggest contract ever and about a 300 year contract in him. They're going to give him a chance to get it together.

In any event, I miss MVP Yelich but he's still a productive player for now. If this was a Chris Davis situation, it would be fair to question Yelich playing but it's not.

Brewers are 16-16 against the braves since 2015. Define dog crap.

Do you know what they are in Atlanta? My perception/ recollection is that the Brewers have lost a lot more series than they have won there over the last 10 years or so.

http://mcubed.net/mlb/atl/mil.shtml

Thank you.

These numbers confirm my recollection. Going back to 2011, the Brewers have lost the season series in Atlanta in 7 of the 9 years while winning 10 games and losing 22.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

The East is going to be a rough ride for the three teams still in it. Nobody really looks great. The funny thing is the team with the best record in the NL gets the wildcard. That could be the Dodgers. If you are the Brewers you want whoever wins the East.

The East is going to be a rough ride for the three teams still in it. Nobody really looks great. The funny thing is the team with the best record in the NL gets the wildcard. That could be the Dodgers. If you are the Brewers you want whoever wins the East.

Just stay between the West winner and the East Winner.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I could be misremembering, but it seems like Pederson has a 2000 OPS against the Brewers and 600 against everyone else...

Maybe he’s Ben Gamel in disguise?

Where’s he keeping the beard?

If you pull up on his hair the beard goes away... I bet if you remove his cap he has a man bun...

Archived