Brewer Fanatic

Scherzer & Turner to the Dodgers for prospects

torts
It's a lot easier to fill your minor leagues with talent when you don't have to rush them through the system because you can buy as many top shelf free agents as you want instead.

Plus, they can re-sign their guys. I'd love for the Brewers to be able to offer big extensions to Woodruff, Adames, Burnes, etc., but we all know that's not realistic.

Friedman proved to be a great GM with the Rays, and now he's a great GM with unlimited resources. The Dodgers will be a formidable franchise as long as he's running things. I'm just glad that the Brewers are also run pretty well, and one of these years we'll beat the Dodgers in the playoffs to make it to the World Series.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

It's gotta be Scherzer, Tom H mentions it may have been the Cubs not wanting to send us players but I kinda doubt that to be honest. Bryant can fit literally anywhere but it's hard to imagine the Cubs not taking the best offer for a rental...regardless of who it's too. Sure maybe they don't send us a guy with 3 years of control but a non competing year is whatever. It's about Scherzer for sure. Boo that man when we face him...

It's gotta be Scherzer, Tom H mentions it may have been the Cubs not wanting to send us players but I kinda doubt that to be honest. Bryant can fit literally anywhere but it's hard to imagine the Cubs not taking the best offer for a rental...regardless of who it's too. Sure maybe they don't send us a guy with 3 years of control but a non competing year is whatever. It's about Scherzer for sure. Boo that man when we face him...

He’s ring-chasing, and hate or not, the Dodgers are the logical choice.

So I guess there’s only one thing left to do, in the immortal words of Jake Taylor…

So I guess there’s only one thing left to do, in the immortal words of Jake Taylor…

Technically reports all said west coast. So Dodgers/Padres/Giants/Angels/etc. Because it would frankly be just horrible for 2 months of your life to be in Milwaukee vs LA. How would you even survive not breathing in smoke from wildfires for 2 straight months?

Technically reports all said west coast. So Dodgers/Padres/Giants/Angels/etc. Because it would frankly be just horrible for 2 months of your life to be in Milwaukee vs LA. How would you even survive not breathing in smoke from wildfires for 2 straight months?

Weird take with constant wildfire smoke over Wisconsin right now.

And yes I know you were joking…

But what if he wants to legally inhale smoke without getting suspended…

He probably just didn't want to go to a team where he'd be viewed as the 4th starter.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Archived