Brewer Fanatic

A note of thanks

AJAY

I had a lot of fun playing on the BrewerFan.net softball team this year, and I wanted to thank Jamie for taking the initiative to organize the team and arrange all the games and practices. It was a lot of hardwork, and it is much appreciated.

I also want to tip my hat to Jimbo for all of his score keeping and updating the statistics on the website. Thanks for making this feel like a real major league experience. It was a lot more fun than any other softball team I have been affiliated with.

Thanks to Brian for helping coordinate a softball team with this great website. Thanks again to Nicole for all the great food we enjoye early in the season.

Finally, thanks to Iron Chief Napalm for his fine work with the softball cards. They were really nice.

To everyone else, I enjoyed getting to know all of you and you were all wonderful teammates. I think we had a nice group, and this was definitely a lot fun.

Great work everyone. Many thanks to all of you.

- AJAY

Archived