Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-27: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Anderson) [Brewers win, 9-0 -- Multi-hit night for 5 Crew batters]

Eye Black
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I like runs
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Just play Rowdy. Win World Series.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Pour it on!

At this rate, Pina might get an at bat!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I like this pitcher……hope to see much more of him in the future

Luis Oviedo was a Rule 5 pick off the Cleveland roster this past December.

He was real good in the 2018 season in the real low minors & up/ down in 2019 in low A. His game logs in 2019 are the definition of Jekyll & Hyde

Guy is nowhere ready for the majors but that is the thing with the Rule 5 draft: guys get a chance with another club & if they are decent it doesn't stunt the growth/ development.

The Pirates shift away from the only place Cain hits the ball.

Pull Cain now before he pulls another hamstring?

I was actually thinking that too if it is true that Brewers are looking to offload his contract. I suppose anybody who is taking on that contract is probably doing it for the asset that comes with, or for whatever they are unloading, and it wouldn't make much difference if Cain was active or not.

Just about a perfect Anderson start so far……nothing but ground balls and a few strike outs.

He’s going to have some days where he doesn’t have it….or the ground balls find holes……but these starts are really fun to watch.

Anderson has his ERA down to 3.86 on the season. Many years he’d be our ace.

Archived