Brewer Fanatic

Ender Inciarte

https://twitter.com/BravesFromLA/status/1419736862504062985?s=20

Take it for what it’s worth. Brewers get him for PTBNL.

Also mentions trading cain.

This is the guy who broke the Ozuna signing with Braves.

Interesting. He does write for the Athletic so maybe there is some legitimacy to this. I am always skeptical when I hear Brewers rumors since Stearns usually keeps his move close to the chest.

https://twitter.com/BravesFromLA/status/1419736862504062985?s=20

Take it for what it’s worth. Brewers get him for PTBNL.

Also mentions trading cain.

This is the guy who broke the Ozuna signing with Braves.

Interesting. He does write for the Athletic so maybe there is some legitimacy to this. I am always skeptical when I hear Brewers rumors since Stearns usually keeps his move close to the chest.

He writes for the Atlantic.. still have a ton of doubts.

Taylor for Inciarte would be an horrendous crime...

We simply don't need an OF, we should be trading one of JBJ and/or Cain, not adding another all defense OF to the mix.

No way this is going to happen without other moving pieces.

Please NO!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

lol

Ok then, that is good.

However, Taylor is probably our 2nd best OF this season, it would be ridiculous to trade him at this point... (unless of course we got a much better OF option in return, which Ender is not)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

This report is false.

A bit more context would certainly be appreciated.

I second the request for context. Do you know it is false or do you think that the move is highly unlikely?

Cain for Inciarte - straight up - would have sounded crazy at the beginning of this year.

But the Braves may well end up not having to fulfill the Ozuna contract. Acuna got hurt. Cain would be better than their options. And not paying Cain would be a fantastic option for the Crew.

This report is false.

I’m just gonna say it’s fake. That’s all.

Don’t imply insider information here without explaining to the mods privately how you’re able to obtain it.

This report is false.

Sorry for not expanding more. Between work and being on the other board, didn’t see this. The account that was tweeting the “rumor” is a brewers world level parody account. Guy throws stuff up against the wall in hopes it sticks and has done so for many years. I can promise you it is not real.

Outfield depth? lol

I really hope we aren't trying to aquire an OF when we have so many other needs...

Like corner OF?

Milwaukee is 12th in the NL in Wins above Average from OF. While they are last at 1B and 13th for 3B, there are stark contrasts between the starters at those positions at the beginning of the year (Hiura, Shaw) and the current starters (Tellez: 0.2 WAR in 12 games, Urias: 1.4 WAR).

Outfield depth? lol

I really hope we aren't trying to aquire an OF when we have so many other needs...

Like corner OF?

Milwaukee is 12th in the NL in Wins above Average from OF. While they are last at 1B and 13th for 3B, there are stark contrasts between the starters at those positions at the beginning of the year (Hiura, Shaw) and the current starters (Tellez: 0.2 WAR in 12 games, Urias: 1.4 WAR).

Oh Gods of Baseball, I don't ask for much....only a win here or there during the ninth inning of one inning games. But here... here I ask of the your Grace. Your Grace to get our MVP back to form! The Baseball Gods have handcuffed small market teams to a point that we can not function in this game with failed big contracts. All of baseball would have done what we did with Yelich. Please have mercy on us and give us back our Yelich. I, nay...we.....ask this of you. In your names we pray.

Archived