Brewer Fanatic

Fall Softball Information Here. Need you to commit now.

brewerjamie15

I need a list of players who will commit to playing fall ball for BF.net.

Here are the details:

New teams eligible to sign up on August 4th which is when I will need your money by.

Season starts on Sept. 5th and plays TWO NIGHTS PER WEEK and runs for 5 weeks.

Team fee is $145.00

Player Fees are $12.00 for CITY OF MILWAUKEE Residents and $24.00 for anyone not in the city of Milwaukee.

Nights are Tuesday and Thursdays

OR

Monday and Wednesday

Locations are:

Burbank

Wick

Pumping Station

Sijan

I need your commitment right away. Once you tell me you are going to play, you are responsible for the player fees and your portion of the team fee.

Team fee portion will be decided once I have a commitment from players. I'd like at least 12 players. We field 10 per game and I 'd like 2-3 extra guys incase of absences.

Players returning from summer softball will most likely have priority at positions, but all players will have the opportunity to field over the course of the season and all players will hit each game.

I think that for Fall Ball I'd like to see how it works to have 10 guys field the whole game and the remainder of the team DH the whole game.

Lemmie know that you are playing, if you have a bat, and what position you want to play. (may not play that spot) I need to know what days/Field you prefer

I'll also need to have players chip in for game balls again. No practice balls will be necessary for purchase, we've got quite a few now.

Jerseys will remain the same and new players will need to purchase a jersey. I'm not sure if your name or numbers will be on the back of them, we need to see if I can get that lined up.

Thanks-

Jamie

Oh, I'm in for sure, I have a cheapy bat, and I prefer 2nd base.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I'm already in a M/W at Sijan, so I can only play T/T. Infield for me please.

I think that for Fall Ball I'd like to see how it works to have 10 guys field the whole game and the remainder of the team DH the whole game.

I think this stinks for the DH's at the games.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Hey Brewerjamie, I was just wondering where you found out that information or where to look it up to set-up a team. A bunch of friends and I were looking to get into a fall league. Also is there a skill level associated with these leagues? any information will help. Thanks in advance

Some leagues are social, some are competitive. They want good teams and players in the competitive leagues, anyone is invited to join a social league. Things are still very competitive in the social leagues, but it allows for "non-serious" players to join.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I was actually wondering where you would pick up a sign-up sheet/ fill out on online entry to get a team together. I tried searching the web but found nothing on softball. Any info would help thanks.

Archived