Brewer Fanatic

Trade Deadline Rumors

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Passan

@JeffPassan

BREAKING: The New York Mets are finalizing a trade to acquire shortstop Javier Baez from the Chicago Cubs, sources tell ESPN. Deal is pending medicals.

Cubs fire sale. Ya love to see it.

I truly wonder how big of a deal it is for teams to deal within the division. Like, if we had a strong offer for Bryant would they go elsewhere for somehting they view as slightly lower?

Jeff Passan

@JeffPassan

BREAKING: The New York Mets are finalizing a trade to acquire shortstop Javier Baez from the Chicago Cubs, sources tell ESPN. Deal is pending medicals.

Never understand how Baez ever puts up any good numbers? Possibly the lowest baseball IQ in MLB. Not sure why you would ever throw him a strike, and he is just so reckless on the basepaths , but the only time his base running ever seems to get noticed are the times where his bad decision making "pays off". Would never want him on the Brewers.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

My god, this deadline has been amazing...... Actually, this whole week has been.

Really hoping we add Kennedy tho.

Williams/Kennedy/Hader along with Boxberger/Strickland/Cousins..... OMG I like that!

WHELP - Nevermind

Edited by BestInTheWorld

Mark Feinsand

@Feinsand

·

29m

Per source, the Twins are shopping both Josh Donaldson and Byron Buxton. There are 90 minutes to go until the Trade Deadline.

Two big names to watch here...

Little CF pick up wouldnt be the worst you know... :)

I wish every deadline was this way. Teams that suck, sell away.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Mark Feinsand

@Feinsand

·

29m

Per source, the Twins are shopping both Josh Donaldson and Byron Buxton. There are 90 minutes to go until the Trade Deadline.

Two big names to watch here...

lets get both

Sure would be a crowded bench...

Although, Donaldson would surely do some IL time at some point, and Buxton the same...

I find it extremly risky to get one of them, much less both of them.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I was in a NL only fantasy league since 1984 (was AL only before Brewers moved to NL). After 37 years, I decided to get out this year for various reasons. Anyways, kind of happy I did. All these trades are probably creating havoc (ones between AL and NL). We had a bidding process set up but it required someone not interested to take bids and it was a bit painful to find that person for each player being bid on, sorting out who was in on the bidding and who wasn't...and a lot of crazy overbidding.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"