Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-24: White Sox (Rodón) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 6-1 -- Rowdy hits a pair of home runs, receives curtain call]

Eye Black

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess at the lineup

Wong 2B

Adames SS

Yelich LF

Garcia RF

Taylor CF

Urias 3B

Huira 1B

Pina C

But I'd rather see Tellez at 1B. Keston can go down when Cain comes back in PIT

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Omar Narváez will get a day off on Saturday against the White Sox.

Narváez has started six of the Brewers' last eight contests. Manny Pina will handle the catching duties in his absence on Saturday night.

RELATED: Manny Pina

SOURCE: EDGE Lineups

Jul 24, 2021, 2:54 PM ET

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I loved the nugget that he hadn't been tossed from a game in almost 10 years, and the last time was also against the Brewers.

I still think he is the ultimate cause of the white Sox not going all the way the next couple years. He’ll probably start throwing at the astros in a tie game in the 8th. Because of his “moral superiority” or other related hypocrisy in his head.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Any news on Williams?

They said he might be ready when he is eligible to come off the IL next week or shortly thereafter. Fingers crossed.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Any news on Williams?

They said he might be ready when he is eligible to come off the IL next week or shortly thereafter. Fingers crossed.

We need him

... like he played in 2020

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I am sure it is buried in some thread here but why is Burnes jumped ahead of Woodruff in the rotation now? Thankfully I don't see an injury thread.

I read somewhere that unlike all the others, Woodruff hadn't been jumped in the rotation at any point before, so just taking the opportunity for an extra days rest at a time where the off days means they can do it without taking away Burnes' extra rest day.

I am sure it is buried in some thread here but why is Burnes jumped ahead of Woodruff in the rotation now? Thankfully I don't see an injury thread.

I read somewhere that unlike all the others, Woodruff hadn't been jumped in the rotation at any point before, so just taking the opportunity for an extra days rest at a time where the off days means they can do it without taking away Burnes' extra rest day.

Yeah, and to add to this I really don't think there is any "order" or hierarchy to the Brewers rotation. If there is a #1 it is probably Woodruff just based on seniority but him and Burnes and Peralta are basically the big 3, but any order among them and the others is just their methods of workload control.

I loved the nugget that he hadn't been tossed from a game in almost 10 years, and the last time was also against the Brewers.

I still think he is the ultimate cause of the white Sox not going all the way the next couple years. He’ll probably start throwing at the astros in a tie game in the 8th. Because of his “moral superiority” or other related hypocrisy in his head.

Was it when he threw at Braun TWICE? Threw behind him first and then hit him in the back. To make matters worse, he defended it after the game. Just stupid logic.

Archived