Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-20: Royals (Minor) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black

The only hard hit ball ends the inning.

And I was even thinking “anything but a DP” because even though Adames is the guy you want up there I would have liked to see Yelich have a shot at a bum righty.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that lineup, too. I would just change Hiura with "On base Jace".

I want the best lineup possible, but I also want Rowdy and Keston to get some regular ABs…

One of them has to head for AAA or another team via trade.

Keston is up to 0.170 now. That astronomical. :laughing

Community Moderator
Another advantage to robot umps: they don't get bored in the 9th inning and start suddenly stretching the zone by 6 inches.

That might legitimately be in the running for worst strike call of the year. Top 5 at least.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

It's amazing seeing even solid hitters like Wong start swinging out of their socks at bad pitches in situations where their run means nothing and getting on base is as useful as hitting a homerun.

Every season there seems to be at least 1 crappy team that we can’t beat…..even if we are good.

Good thing we only play the Royals once more.

The numbers don’t show it as far as ops but it sure seems like we struggle more vs lefties…….could really use another right handed power bat at first base.

Oh well…….Go Bucks!

[sarcasm]Very generousof the Brewers to sacrifice their own win to aid the Bucks.[/sarcasm]
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Every season there seems to be at least 1 crappy team that we can’t beat…..even if we are good.

Good thing we only play the Royals once more.

The numbers don’t show it as far as ops but it sure seems like we struggle more vs lefties…….could really use another right handed power bat at first base.

Oh well…….Go Bucks!

The numbers do show it if you just look at left handed starters and runs scored against them. By my count the Brewers are now 8-11 in games started by lefties.

We had an exchange about this in the game thread for the game Miley started.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Another advantage to robot umps: they don't get bored in the 9th inning and start suddenly stretching the zone by 6 inches.

That might legitimately be in the running for worst strike call of the year. Top 5 at least.

I've seen a few other dreadful strike calls in our games in the past couple of weeks. :(

A very disappointing loss...

I'm not surprised. We just swept an important series against our division rival on the road and then had to play an interleague game against a team having a lousy season. Let's see how they play this afternoon.

Archived