Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-17: Brewers (Woodruff) at Reds (Castillo) [Brewers win, 7-4 in 11 innings -- Crew outhits Reds 15-5; Gustave pitches two strong innings in extras]

Eye Black
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Urias comes through. Now keep Hader in the game.

Dude, there is just about a 0% chance of that happening. You've been watching all year, right?

I didn't expect it but it was the right move.

Perhaps. But they aren't going to change up the way they are playing baseball now.

Urias comes through. Now keep Hader in the game.

Dude, there is just about a 0% chance of that happening. You've been watching all year, right?

He's not wrong though

I get both sides. Pitch Hader in the 10th, and he's for sure down for tomorrow, in what will likely be another low-scoring game with Burnes/Gray pitching. Brewers ina tough spot not having another solid pen arm for these situations.

CC has a bit of a tennis mentality in these 9th-inning ties. Get the ball back over, even if it seems the guy's got an easy overhead slam. You just never know

Hope it works tonight. This would be a big one.

I'm not all that confident. But the Bucks win at least is really cool.

If Freddy's shut down for another week to limit innings, ballsy move would have been to send him to the pen to take this inning.

The brewers don’t have ballsy moves anymore. Good relievers don’t even go more than an inning. It was exciting when they did and we won more from it (2018). The philosophy needs to change

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I get both sides. Pitch Hader in the 10th, and he's for sure down for tomorrow, in what will likely be another low-scoring game with Burnes/Gray pitching. Brewers ina tough spot not having another solid pen arm for these situations.

With the way Hader has been pitching lately (especially against the Reds) it’s probably for the best that he pulled Hader. IN CRAIG WE TRUST. GO BREWERS.

If Freddy's shut down for another week to limit innings, ballsy move would have been to send him to the pen to take this inning.

The brewers don’t have ballsy moves anymore. Good relievers don’t even go more than an inning. It was exciting when they did and we won more from it (2018). The philosophy needs to change

It may change, but probably not until late August.

This guys is casually throwing 97mph with a bit of movement.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived