Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-16: Brewers (Houser) at Reds (Mahle) [Brewers win, 11-6 -- Adames tallies 3 hits and 4 RBI as Crew overcomes early deficit]

Eye Black
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
JBJ is just lost man. Feels like when Cain comes back it’s best for him to be a defensive substitute only.

I mean I get it but weird post after he hits a 105mph missile to center.

It’s exactly the time to post it. He can do no right at the moment. Even when he hits the ball hard it finds it’s way to a glove.

He was unlucky. Not lost.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

It wasn't the mustache apparently

One of the biggest issues I have coaching 12 year olds is getting them to lay off high out-of-zone fastballs. They do eventually get it for the most part, though. The fact that a 24-year-old former 1st round hitting prodigy cannot get that is simply disgusting.

One of the biggest issues I have coaching 12 year olds is getting them to lay off high out-of-zone fastballs. They do eventually get it for the most part, though. The fact that a 24-year-old former 1st round hitting prodigy cannot get that is simply disgusting.

So true man. It really is shameful.

He doesn't hit the fastballs in the strikezone either.

If I would have told you that both Hiura and Yelich would struggle mightily compared to prior years, and this team would be in first place by at 3 least games, would you believe me?

Of course not. But they won’t have a lead for much longer if they don’t figure it out quickly

I mean I get it but weird post after he hits a 105mph missile to center.

It’s exactly the time to post it. He can do no right at the moment. Even when he hits the ball hard it finds it’s way to a glove.

He was unlucky. Not lost.

You say unlocky, I say lost. Do you bro.

Keston would be the first guy I offer up in a trade. Any trade.

Said this months ago. Take what you can get and run. He's a bust. I know you're selling low and it sucks but the alternative is suffering through hundreds more ABs just like that which hurt the team now and probably getting nothing out of it. Someone out there will believe they can fix him and give us something.

If I would have told you that both Hiura and Yelich would struggle mightily compared to prior years, and this team would be in first place by at 3 least games, would you believe me?

Follow it up with Narvaez and Avi Garcia being the top offensive threats, and most would thinks its Bizzaro World.

wow. he smoked that.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Don't the Brewers have a film room?? Do they not have film of Paul Molitor?? Quiet. No leg kick. Short stride throw the hands. Worked for him. Leg kicks are not a good look.

Works for Adames. I would agree that Keston should drop it as it does not work for him, at this point anyway.

Archived