Brewer Fanatic

Scrimmage Game 8/26 vs. Landmark 1850 all Invited to Play!

brewerjamie15

Well Brewerfan, we've been invited to see if we can get enough guys to play a scrimmage game against Landmark 1850.

No ump, just for fun.

Landmark's team captain is trying to see if they can get enough guys to show, so let's have a strong showing of Brewerfan.net members come out to play. You don't need to have been on the team, you don't need a jersey. Just show up ready to play. If we as Brewerfan.netters have enough to field a team, that's great. I'm hoping that we can have enough folks show so that if Landmark needs to borrow some players, they can.

Game will be on Saturday 8/26 at 11am. (game may change to a 1pm time, I'm going to have to check with Landmark)

I'm asking for a roll call at this time.

I'm there.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

If you'd like it, I can swing it by your place this week. I can absolutely guarantee I will be in the area every day this week with deliveries, and I can use it to collect payments from those who haven't paid their bills in the meantime.

Archived