Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-10: Reds (Gutiérrez) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Ump Show Strikes Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It really wasn't a bad call. The conspiracy theory stuff is silly. We're just frustrated. The getting tossed act would have been much appropriately utilized yesterday. The fact that Castellanos homered on the next pitch doesn't make a borderline pitch worse.

Our pitchers simply can’t give up runs once again. it’s even worse against awful starters like Gutierrez
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It really wasn't a bad call. The conspiracy theory stuff is silly. We're just frustrated. The getting tossed act would have been much appropriately utilized yesterday. The fact that Castellanos homered on the next pitch doesn't make a borderline pitch worse.

It was a terrible call.

It was a terrible call.

It was, among a sea of bad calls this series.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

It was a terrible call.

No, it wasn't. It was a whisker below the zone, extremely borderline, could have easily gone either way. There's nothing other than pure frustrated emotion to justify saying it was a terrible call, unless you have some evidence to the contrary to present.

It was a terrible call.

It was, among a sea of bad calls this series.

There were a lot of bad calls yesterday. And the day before. Again, show me the actual evidence that the pitch to Castellanos was a terrible call.

I know the frustration is a culmination of this whole series, but it's pretty silly to get tossed on the one night that the umpire actually calls a decent zone.

Archived