Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-10: Reds (Gutiérrez) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Ump Show Strikes Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It just stinks. Finally have excellent starting pitching and a good closer (assuming he is just rusty) and we have garbage for half the lineup.

That's the life. Seems we can only have one or the other, even when things are good.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Can't say I'm surprised that Reyes is the one of the three to get on base. Had zero faith in the other two, only slightly more in Reyes.

Only way Reyes can get on is a walk. I think he goes up there hoping the pitcher throws 4 balls before 3 strikes. He has zero MLB value.

Can't say I'm surprised that Reyes is the one of the three to get on base. Had zero faith in the other two, only slightly more in Reyes.

Only way Reyes can get on is a walk. I think he goes up there hoping the pitcher throws 4 balls before 3 strikes. He has zero MLB value.

Yeah I know, he stinks. His batting average is still higher than the other two clowns that batted before him.

A loss tomorrow would be so deflating after building an eight game lead and suddenly having that cut in half, then facing them again after the break. Could you imagine only having a one game lead after next weekend?

Can easily see it happening.

A loss tomorrow would be so deflating after building an eight game lead and suddenly having that cut in half, then facing them again after the break. Could you imagine only having a one game lead after next weekend?

Can easily see it happening.

Or they win tomorrow, and still have a 6 game lead going into the break...

;)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It's kinda hard to think we have a lead now. Cincy is playing like the champs right now.

Either this team has a bunch of garbage on the roster, in which case they shouldn't be expected to hold an eight game lead, or they should be expected to hold an eight game lead, in which case they have a solid enough roster to do so.
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived