Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-08: Reds (Mahle) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 5-3 -- Garcia delivers 2-run bomb in 8th to break the tie]

Eye Black
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't the doorman use to post occasionally on this site? Perhaps he'll check in at some point and provide some insight into his absence (I feel like it was well before COVID that he went awol).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Didn't the doorman use to post occasionally on this site? Perhaps he'll check in at some point and provide some insight into his absence (I feel like it was well before COVID that he went awol).

He did. I forget his username (I'd know it if I saw it) but he hasn't posted in quite a while.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Not sure how any pitcher could walk a batter with O'Nora behind the plate.

And somehow Mahle couldn't find it all in the first.

True. I think he was missing more high than wide but I could be wrong.

Garcia’s pitch selection has not been good.

And then a bomb!!!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He did. I forget his username (I'd know it if I saw it) but he hasn't posted in quite a while.

Rickey24

He moved to Arizona according to this posting

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=37548

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Yep, he used to sell his season tickets to a game for charity on occasion.

Archived