Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-07, Game 1: Brewers (Burnes) at Mets (deGrom) [Brewers lose, 4-3 in 8 innings -- Hader blows save for 1st time this season]

Eye Black
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That hurts to swing at two balls out of the strike zone against a pitcher having trouble throwing strikes.

I’m hoping that Suter can get out of the 8th with a tie.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

That hurts to swing at two balls out of the strike zone against a pitcher having trouble throwing strikes.

Um, we have a lead...

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Um, we have a lead...

Exactly.

Um, we have a lead...

I think he's not that optimistic that it's going to stay that way.

Um, we have a lead...

I think he's not that optimistic that it's going to stay that way.

No I get what he meant, but come on.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

I mean exactly what I said.

A non strikeout pitcher facing the middle of the order with a runner in second and nobody out is not a promising situation.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived