Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-05: Brewers (Woodruff) at Mets (Megill) [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be nice if they quit giving sidearming junkballers like Yardley and Milner opportunities. Yardley did alright last year, but neither are fooling anyone this year.

Doubt we see Milner again this season after tonight.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
It would be nice if they quit giving sidearming junkballers like Yardley and Milner opportunities. Yardley did alright last year, but neither are fooling anyone this year.

Doubt we see Milner again this season after tonight.

I hope so. Hunter Strickland has been a nice pickup though.

Do you try bunting here with Jace?

No. The odds of Hera hitting into a double play are much lower than a strikeout.

Now Peterson on the other hand could very easily hit into one but he's also been consistently giving good at bats.

Keston is a bust.

Just dump him for whatever you can get so we don't have to waste another 500 ABs on waiting for him to turn into a player that he never will.

We aren't getting anything useful for him so may as well send him down and try again next season.

They won 11 in a row but worried a bit about this team facing the Mets and a hot reds team before the break. I don’t like our shot tomorrow night. But man I really think DS needs to get a legit 1b as Hiura is just really bad.

They won 11 in a row but worried a bit about this team facing the Mets and a hot reds team before the break. I don’t like our shot tomorrow night. But man I really think DS needs to get a legit 1b as Hiura is just really bad.

If they could ever get Wong healthy you could slide Peterson over to first for a bit.

Obviously not a long-term solution but at least gives you decent at bats somewhat consistently.

The Brewers are 3-2 on this road trip. 4-3 against the Pirates and Mets would be fine.

They cleaned up against the softest part of the schedule. The next 40 or so aren't easy, but I'm hoping for something like 22-18 before the schedule gets pretty hard for the last 30ish.

This feels like the opposite of 2018 to me. Might have to hang on to win the division against tough competition. Bottom line: they'te in about the best spot we could hope for. Get one in NY, and at least 4 against the Reds in these next 7, and you're really putting pressure on everyone, esp with our pitching.

Archived