Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, bud FINALLY makes a significant adjustment and we're up 11 this quarter. Giannis at the 5 and don't let them abuse Portis and Lopez in space. I don't think they had their best personnel in to start the quarter so we'll see how the next few minutes go.

They seem to be targeting connaughton on switches now, and Middleton to a lesser degree.

Can we get a foul called on the Suns? Seriously the amount of hacking they are doing and the refs are like play on unless it is a Suns player getting hacked.

NBA ref screw job 2.0

Reason for optimism that they seem to have figured out how to play this team and be more competitive. Make some adjustments and hope to steal game 2.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

This is my fault folks. I promise I won’t watch the games anymore.

Every time I try to watch them in the playoffs, they lose. I am not an NBA fan by any means. But I am a fan of Wisconsin sports so I try to check scores and such, here and there.

But this is another example of why I just shouldn’t watch.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Showed we can dominate in some lineups, missed some easy shots and ultimately lost a road game. And we'll be the ones making the adjustments for next game. And we're still only one game short of going 1-1 on the road, which we all would be happy with. This is definitely not a "we're gonna get killed in this series" game at all. Just a loss. We're fine.

The FTs were the game basically. Not only did they shoot more but they missed one. That and missing layups in the first half. I think they are probably the better team, but I am not giving up yet. I don't think we can go 0-2 with these guys though. Not unless somebody gets hurt of course.

The FTs were the game basically. Not only did they shoot more but they missed one. That and missing layups in the first half. I think they are probably the better team, but I am not giving up yet. I don't think we can go 0-2 with these guys though. Not unless somebody gets hurt of course.

I hear ya…. Free throws. Let’s say they make 70-75% instead of 96%, it’s a totally different game. Give the Bucks back another 7 to 9 points and who knows…. Booker and Paul were hitting late too along with their big guy.

Phoenix had an A game. Bucks had a C game, and yet we were somewhat in it late….encouraging in a way.