Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a point a few weeks back when things looked so bleak vs. the Nets

Piss on the Nets

We did and it'd be a pleasure to watch it happen again next season!

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

As great as this is, whoever designed those shirts and put ‘2x champs’ should be fired…I mean what? Let’s put that next year when we win it two ones in a row. Real weird phase to connect to championship 50 years a apart.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Thank God for Durant's big feet.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Giannis is everything we always wanted him and needed him to be. Absolutely did everything and then some in a clinching game in a championship series.

All time performance tonight.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Thank God for Durant's big feet.

One inch. That was all that was standing in the way of the Bucks being eliminated, Bud being fired, and a likely soft rebuild. Instead look for them to enjoy this, and run back a very similar looking squad next year as the presumed favorites.

Crazy game.

Edited by Ron Robinson's Beard

Giannis is everything we always wanted him and needed him to be. Absolutely did everything and then some in a clinching game in a championship series.

He really stepped up with the free throws which has always been his downfall especially in the playoffs.

I wish they’d get these guys out on a stage in the Deer District. Get real wild!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mike Budenholzer won't be fired.

Realistically, at this point, I'll agree that he shouldn't be. He showed in the last few rounds of these playoffs that he's capable of learning from his past mistakes and adjusting to "playoff" style basketball. Is he a great coach? No, I won't make that argument, but he's learned how to play playoff basketball and if the guys like playing for him and he's (at the very least) not a liability with stubborn poor decision making and dumb rotational minute and bench usage, firing Bud to bring in some other retread is probably an exercise in futility.