Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite everything, and never really giving up hope, deep down part of me never expected that we could actually win. This feels so weird.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Enjoy it folks. I am 57. I vaguely remember the Bucks winning 50 years ago. I've lived through a lot of bad teams - and some decent ones. But so much has to go right. You just never know when everything will gel.

Very happy.

Giannis is just the 7th player in history to score 50+ in a finals game.

The only other person to do it in a clinch game was Bob Petitt for the St Louis Hawks in 1958.

Giannis just arguably had the greatest finals game performance in history.

Edited by MrTPlush

Mom...MOM!... I can't talk now Mom... I'll call you back later!

-Giannis

Looked like he was trying to convince comeone to come somewhere. Stadium, court, Milwaukee. Possibly thanasis? Was he still in quarantine?

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

There was a point a few weeks back when things looked so bleak vs. the Nets that I thought the 2001 team was better than this one. Giannis stepped up and showed me how foolish a thought that was. What an unbelievable, incredible, fantastic performance that honestly I didn't see coming and I expected a lot. Giannis was super human this series. He leveled up and matured before our eyes. What a phenomenal player and person. Couldn't be more proud to have him represent this franchise, city and state.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

[sarcasm]Imagine where we would be as a team if Giannis was the type of player that could be a true number 1 that could carry your team to a championship.[/sarcasm]
Remember what Yoda said: