Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say earlier today it feels destined for Giannis to go beast mode for 50 points on the way to a win…but I said the more modest 40 points.

I just hope we win, but 50 would be one heck of a performance in a win.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I was going to say earlier today it feels destined for Giannis to go beast mode for 50 points on the way to a win…but I said the more modest 40 points.

I just hope we win, but 50 would be one heck of a performance in a win.

If we win, I'll bet he gets close to 50

4 on Ayton
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Middleton and Jrue don’t even want the ball.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'll admit, I wanted brook to be on the bench the entire second half. A nice little run for him(though to be fair it's not from putting up 3s like he was).
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I'll admit, I wanted brook to be on the bench the entire second half. A nice little run for him(though to be fair it's not from putting up 3s like he was).

Weird how using your size against a bunch of dudes you are 6 inches taller than works well...glad to see him using it

Middleton and Jrue don’t even want the ball.

Middleton is getting smothered and trapped. they are focused on him

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Connaughton has a -18 when on the floor. Pretty much everyone else is + so far.

Some people don't get the Connaughton hate. I don't get the love for the guy. He's not good at basketball. Not good enough that he should be getting these kind of championship minutes.

Connaughton has a -18 when on the floor. Pretty much everyone else is + so far.

Some people don't get the Connaughton hate. I don't get the love for the guy. He's not good at basketball. Not good enough that he should be getting these kind of championship minutes.

In fairness he is having a bad game. I don't mind him coming off the bench and playing a fair amount when he's hitting his shots. Tonight he isn't, so glue him to the bench.