Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A QUARTER!!! Other than Holiday slouching off Bridges once at the arc and some nervous, unnecessary extra passes, I dont think this team could have put up 29 points and played any better. #36MoreMinutes

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Suns are due for a bad shooting game. Let's hope it continues.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Long ways to go but you don't get the feeling that the Bucks are going to be denied.

I kinda feel like Giannis would move mountains to win this game, but PHX has guys on their side that wanna win too. I'm not gonna let myself believe just yet. We have the best player in the game, and that might be the deciding factor, but basketball is a funny game of these big runs, so I'm just gonna have palpitations for the next three quarters, thankyouverymuch

WHAT A QUARTER!!! Other than Holiday slouching off Bridges once at the arc and some nervous, unnecessary extra passes, I dont think this team could have put up 29 points and played any better. #36MoreMinutes

Eh, 6 turnovers in a quarter is a lot. We could be up 20 pretty easily with less silly mistakes. Hard to complain about a 13 point lead though

I was yelling 'get out on him!" on that one.

I do not like watching Pat Connaughton play basketball.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.