Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not pulling this out at this point would be absolutely devastating.

Yeah this went from "hope we can get another shot in Game 7" to "this absolutely has to be the one we steal".

When?

From the first quarter until now.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Not pulling this out at this point would be absolutely devastating.

Yeah this went from "hope we can get another shot in Game 7" to "this absolutely has to be the one we steal".

When?

Q1 looked like this was going to be a stinker...

I mean, if they lose today, they have a chance to win game 6 at home, and go to game 7. That hasn't changed. If you think they absolutely can't win in game 7, then... ok. They could. They might. It's possible.

In Q1, it was looking like we had no chance. Thus, our only hope was getting to game 7. But now a huge swing to having a major chance of stealing the win here.

It has been a huge swing.

I mean, if they lose today, they have a chance to win game 6 at home, and go to game 7. That hasn't changed. If you think they absolutely can't win in game 7, then... ok. They could. They might. It's possible.

Who said they couldn't? That wasn't the point. No one said that. But it would be a devastating blow to have a 14 point lead in their house and have it slip away and have to get it all back in Games 6 and back on their floor in Game 7 versus playing for a championship in Milwaukee. No doubt about it.

Who said they couldn't? That wasn't the point. No one said that. But it would be a devastating blow to have a 14 point lead in their house and have it slip away and have to get it all back in Games 6 and back on their floor in Game 7 versus playing for a championship in Milwaukee. No doubt about it.

I misunderstood your post. We're all on edge right now.

I misunderstood your post. We're all on edge right now.

No doubt. I really did not need Chris Paul drilling a 30 footer right now.