Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Suns have one guy that can score this quarter so far, the Bucks have 3.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I can't imagine watching this game and thinking this is a bad series.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I wonder which Suns player the Bucks should try to limit shooting the ball...

I think the Bucks are willing to let Booker beat them and are focusing their effort defensively on denying Paul the ball.

I think game 1 is mostly the reason for this.

Not that I agree with this strategy but it is working to a point.

20-6-6 for Giannis. Stat line looks good so far.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Booker gets more non-calls than anyone else we've played in the playoffs, which is disgusting. I expect Durant to get the benefit of those kinds of plays and calls, even if I hate it. He's been in the league and paid his dues. This snot nosed kid hasn't.

Booker gets more non-calls than anyone else we've played in the playoffs, which is disgusting. I expect Durant to get the benefit of those kinds of plays and calls, even if I hate it. He's been in the league and paid his dues. This snot nosed kid hasn't.

Couldn’t have said it better.

Booker's a great player but good lord does he whine a lot
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

20-6-6 for Giannis. Stat line looks good so far.

Crazy. He has the quietest awesome games of anyone.

One more good quarter and they get a chance to win this at home.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He is constantly in the ref's ear. What an unlikable guy.

Yup. There's a lot of guys around the NBA who I like and enjoy watching, even if I hate losing to them. Booker is an unlikeable feminine hygiene product. Just play the game guy.

Maybe playing west coast we don’t see them enough but I never thought of him with that reputation. This series he’s acted like a toddler throughout…

Glad it's not just me seeing that. Every time play stops, he is whining about a non-call or about a call against him...