Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
What's with the massive tool counting bills? Yikes.

You know only the tops of the stacks are real...if that

And he's got Joe Exotic's cousin in front of him

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

If you had told me we’d have a 3 point lead at the half 30 minutes ago, I’d have literally said you were out of your mind….

Like I said, it's the NBA and it wasn't over. Massive runs are part of the game, especially when a team starts a game on fire. That said, I didn't see a Bucks lead at half!

If you had told me we’d have a 3 point lead at the half 30 minutes ago, I’d have literally said you were out of your mind….

Like I said, it's the NBA and it wasn't over. Massive runs are part of the game, especially when a team starts a game on fire. That said, I didn't see a Bucks lead at half!

Oh, no doubt. I thought they’d make a run to maybe make it a game-ish by the half. But that quarter was nuts.

You had to know that PHX would come out all fired up. And they did. That 2nd quarter had to have been so deflating. Come out early in the 3rd and stomp on their coconuts.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Dollar bill guy is one of those "priceless" memes waiting to happen

Bucks are 9-17 from 3 right now. PHX message boards be like "They won't shoot over 50% in the 2nd half"

And they're right.

If we say that here we get told not to count on it. Being positive is hard. :)

I guess the moral of the story is that things tend to even out between great teams over 48 minutes usually and any string of good of bad randomness is tough to sustain for that long.

I wonder which Suns player the Bucks should try to limit shooting the ball...
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21